[Digikam-users] How to keep digiKam from deleting image files

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 12:07:39 BST 2013

I don't know whether it might be the case for you or not, but quite often I
end up moving pictures to another album without being aware of it (typing
some key combination by mistake, I guess); thus I sometimes find pictures
in a place where they shouldn't be.

Marie-Noëlle

--
<http://fr.ulule.com/aigoual-aubrac/>

Cliquer sur l'image ou ce lien pour accéder au site du
projet<http://fr.ulule.com/aigoual-aubrac/>