[Digikam-users] libkdcraw problem compiling 3.2.0 on Slackware X86_64

rlx rlemieu at cooptel.qc.ca
Tue Jul 9 02:31:42 BST 2013

Hi everyone,

I am trying to compile Digikam-3.2.0 from source and I am almost done with
'cmake' but I still get the infamous,

I am using the SlackBuild script and the cmake command is,

Needless to say that I have removed the prior install of libkdraw, got the
new one from GIT, and reinstalled.

Basically /usr/include/libkdcraw/version.h looks like,

I know this is a recurring question, but none of the solutions I have found
posted works for me.

I have installed all needed libraries

Slackware does not have an already compiled package so I have to do it the
hard way but I am not yet used to how CMAKE handles dependencies so I am at
a lost!

Thanks for any pointers,

Richard