[Digikam-users] database troubles

Samuel Ronayette sronayette at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 16:08:22 GMT 2013

oh yes, I'm convinced I did something wrong, and there is no bug here...
but almost each time I fiddle with the database, it goes wrong somehow...
What is this "migration tool" I used in the first place? Why it didn't make
a copy of my database?
I understand that to make a backup of my database, I just copy the file
digikam4.db somewhere else, is that right? (and is that enough to retrieve
everything ?)
I never heard of this sidecar files, I'll have a look.

Thank you for you answers.

Samuel