[Digikam-users] Display image numbers

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 16:58:38 GMT 2013

Thanks,

This is a good workaround, but a bit inconvenient for routine use.
Also, a problem in
case I select and move some images to another folder.
It would be a lot easier if I could select an option for the
thumbnails to be numbered.
I work with large numbers of automatically acquired images and the
best way to inspect them
is making sequences (I do it with imageJ). Then, at some point, you
stop the sequence and
want to select the original image which is i.e., nb. 657.

Hopefully the devs will take the suggestion into consideration!

Agus