[Digikam-users] Couple questions...

Kimberly shutterbug at wingsofwhimsy.net
Tue Aug 20 18:59:37 BST 2013

Thanks Peter,
I realized after I sent that message that the "list" view was the one I was
using from the beginning, with the thumbnails included in the list. I was
hoping for a list where I could just view the file names in the folder as in
any other file folder on the computer, and be able to interact with them
similarly. Unfortunately, every time I select an image in order to just look
at the info, it automatically opens a preview mode, which takes me out of
the list view. I found a configuration setting for "thumbnail click action",
but there doesn't seem to be an option where you can turn that off, or make
it a double click instead of a single click action. Is there a way to change
that?

Also, is there way to see the tags in list view? I'm trying to keep track of
what I'm doing with each picture, using the tags as like a check list, and
it would be very nice to be able to see the tags without having to open a
preview of each picture.

Thanks for all your help!

Best regards,
Kimberly