[Digikam-users] I am having issues in Edit

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 09:37:14 BST 2013

NOTE : About this problem of wrong init of image editor tools. Look on
the bottom/left, in status bar of editor, there is a progress bar
which still to 0% when tool is loaded at the first time. beside
progress bar, there is a cancel button. Just press it, et voilĂ , init
will be done. Close tool and restart it. This time, there is no frozen
state.

Gilles Caulier