[Digikam-users] I am having issues in Edit

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 21:43:28 BST 2013

yes both have a problem.

In fact in 3.2 a long time problem have been present in plugins init.

In 3.3 i fixed some type of plugins, but i forget to check all others,
thinking that will be fine. My apologies.

I review whole implementation relevant of all plugins init and removed
all time latencies and race conditions. I checked all on slow and
speed computers. All is fine now.

Gilles Caulier