[Digikam-users] Exif Tags Rating (& RatingPercent) not synchronized

U.H.M. abc-def at gmx.net
Sat Nov 24 11:12:50 GMT 2012

Dear DigiKam experts,

I have some hundreds of pictures with rating tags from windows.

Windows Rating
Windows Rating Percent

I'd like to have digiKam 2.5 to use this for the 5 star rating. But it
doesn't work ....
It works with several other programs .... so I'm sure the Tags in the file
are OK ...

I have the synchronizing options of settings -> configure -> metadata on ...
But after giving new ratings in windows, these are not shown as digikam
rating, but visible as exif tags!!!

Whats wrong ???

Thanks for your reply in advance,  greetings, UHM