[Digikam-users] kipi-plugins not visible in digikam

Robert Zeller robert.zeller at robert-zeller.org
Thu Nov 8 20:03:04 GMT 2012

hello,

I have a strange problem with digikam 2.9 and kde 4.9 on opensuse 12.2:
though in the settings menu of digikam all 36 kipi plugins are reported
as activated, I can't find any plugin in the export or the image menu of
digikam. In other words the kipi-plugins are not accessible from
digikam. I think somebody else reported a similiar problem some time
ago, but I don't remember what the solution to the problem was. Can
anybody help?

Robert