[Digikam-users] (no subject) Bad embedded preview

Anders Stedtlund falolaf at gmail.com
Thu May 3 08:19:28 BST 2012

Hi Nicola,

This is not a solution of any kind but a note on the preview issue.

I remember that I had problems with showing the same image, "Embedded
preview loads full-sized images"  unchecked or not. That is, always
the full image was shown. This was with my Canon CR2 raw files. I know
that someone else had the same problem, but don't know who.

I'm at the moment on digiKam/kipi-plugins 2.5.0, but I haven't checked
to see if that problem has been sorted out for me. Can't test right
now either.

It might be the same problem for you anyway, the DNG is not showing
the embeded preview.

/Anders