[Digikam-users] trouble with image degradation using DK with kipi-plugin: flickr export

Jim Dory james at dorydesign.com
Sun Mar 4 18:41:19 GMT 2012

Ok, I knew that I should be using the sRGB and figured I was as I set
it up in photoshop once. But maybe after a few upgrades and perhaps
some uninformed tinkering, I borked that setting. I checked photoshop
and it is set in 'Color Settings' as sRGB IEC61966-2.1.

After I posted this problem I checked Digikam's color setting and it
was I thought on sRGB IEC61966-2.1 (srgb_color_space_profile.icm) but
not sure where it should be there. There's a couple to choose from. I
suppose it must have been on the Scarce: ProPhoto Kodak setting but I
wouldn't have chosen that one.

I'll research how it should be set up.

/jim