[Digikam-users] Theme colours

David Vincent-Jones davidvj at frontier.com
Wed Jun 27 16:48:10 BST 2012

No ... I am not using KDE but I assumed (obviously incorrectly) that
when DK was installed, and already dumped significant megabytes of KDE
material on my system, that this would be a part of the package.

Previously I have been able to use the DK configuration option without
adding further (undefined) extras ... I just wonder why things are
different now.

David