[Digikam-users] digikam 2.6, Empty albums

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Thu Jun 7 13:57:59 BST 2012

Dont know if it helps but I did a YUM UPdate today and before a reboot I
had the same problems with 2.5, no thumbnails however downloading from
my camera did show thumbnails and worked. Now after a reboot it's all
back to normal. This was with Fedora 16 32bit.

Stuart

Website: http://www.stella-maris.org.uk
or:      http://www.broadstairs.org