[Digikam-users] Problems with 'disappearing' images

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 06:50:40 BST 2012

2012/7/19 Simon Cropper <simoncropper at fossworkflowguides.com>

> Hi Max,
>
> Two things come to mind.

I had a completely different experience, and seem to remember I was not
alone at the moment having problems with the grouping functionality. Even
if I hadn't want to group pictures, some of them became grouped (wrong key
combination, or whatever) and would forever become hidden for Digikam,
whatever I could try to do.
The only solution I've found was to enter the DB and manually remove the
records that prevent the pictures to be visible.

But this was a couple of Digikam versions ago, and I think (hope...) the DB
management has been greatly improved and this problem shouldn't arise any
more.

Marie-Noëlle

--
<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>

Mes dernières photos sont dans ma
galerie<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>
.
Retrouvez-moi aussi sur mon blog <http://www.mnaugendre.com/>.
Et parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon avec Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com/>,