[Digikam-users] How to pause a playing video?

Michael againsttcpa84 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 20:28:37 BST 2012

Hmm,
so you're saying digiKam uses another application for video playing. As
mentioned in the FAQ, I tried to change the application under "KDE
System Settings -> File Associations -> video". I tried VLC and totem
for .avi, .mov, etc. but there is no change in digiKam, even after a
restart...
I made a screenshot of the interface buttons (just one slider, that's all)
 http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1954604/digikam-playing-video.png

Am I missing something?

btw, I use Ubuntu 12.04 and digiKam 2.7 from Philip Johnsson's PPA