[Digikam-users] Digikam and KDE 4.8?

Thorsten Schnebeck thorsten.schnebeck at gmx.net
Sat Jan 28 15:42:42 GMT 2012

Am Samstag 28 Januar 2012, 16:23:57 schrieb Philip Johnsson:
> Thorsten, do you get that problem if you make sure you have updated
> the libdc1394-22 package from my "extra" PPA?
>
> /Philip
Hi Philip,

I think so:

sudo dpkg -l | grep libdc1394
ii  libdc1394-22       2.1.3-oneiric~ppa1      high level programming interface for IEEE1394 digital camera

digikam --version
Qt: 4.7.4
KDE: 4.8.00 (4.8.0appreciate
digiKam: 2.5.0

I have no crashes when not blacklisting only no notification from device-applet and no working when trying to launch a manual download.

Bye

  Thorsten

P.S. I really appreciate your packages :-)