[Digikam-users] Fwd: Re: tags/keywords between Adobe Lightroom and Digikam

Jim Dory james at dorydesign.com
Mon Jan 2 20:32:12 GMT 2012

Many thanks folks - I enjoy the discussion about workflow and other
softwares - would love to finally dump my windows XP.

I will study the links provided by Gilles and see if I can make head
or tails from them to enable xmp in DK.

Martin - when you say you export to jpeg then tag (both raw and jpeg)
does this mean you have to tag two different files (images)? I would
want to tag an image only once - preferably the raw, and then have any
photo derived from it to carry the original tags from the raw. You can
see I'm not understanding how you do this.

thanks, Jim