[Digikam-users] Thumbnail creation and updating of thumbnail database, etc.

Mark Hayes (Hotmail) mark_hayes_1973 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 28 15:13:39 GMT 2012

Remco,

Thanks - I installed sqlite3, and ran the commands.

I got 'integrity_check = ok' for both of them.  This would indicate that
the databases are OK.

Then I ran the second set of commands and got errors.  I got the
following:  Error: database or disk is full

The disk is not full - I checked using the partition editor - no
partitions are full at all.  And database sizes are a mere 21.5MB for
the digikam database and 86.0MB for the thumbnail database.

Now I'm really confused again - because the database seems OK, but I
still have very few thumbnails (and leaving the thumbnail re-creation on
for another 20 hours again last night, it was still showing 0% again
when I came back to it this evening).

Any other ideas?

Thanks,

Mark.

P.S.  I just tried adding a tag in again - and it failed.  I've expanded
all trees and I've definitely 'lost' some tags - that are no longer
showing up etc (as well as all my thumbnails).