[Digikam-users] Digikam git snapshots for openSUSE

Sven Burmeister sven.burmeister at gmx.net
Sat Feb 11 10:31:53 GMT 2012

Hey everybody!

To help testing digikam on openSUSE, I created a repo with digikam
git snapshots. If everything goes well for a few weeks I will move it
to KDE's Playground repo at openSUSE.

I plan to update the package at least once a week. Feedback is
welcome. The package name contains the date of the git pull, e.g.
digikam-2.5.0+git20120109 is a snapshot of 09.01.2012.

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/rabauke:/branches:/KDE:/Distro:/Factory/

You just have to pick the right repo from the available ones, e.g. for
somebody using plain 12.1 it would be:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/rabauke:/branches:/KDE:/Distro:/Factory/openSUSE_12.1/

Remember, this is unstable code and you are using it at your
own risk!

Have fun!

Sven