[Digikam-users] Digikam-users Digest, Vol 91, Issue 30

Pierre Edelman pierre at e-delman.com
Mon Dec 31 12:28:10 GMT 2012

Hi Ann,
In fact, the camera is detected by DK but it is not mounted. If I mount it,
it does not change DK's response either (I tried eventhough you suggested
that it reacts better when unmounted.
Ander, I do not know how to turn the camera into an USB Storage device... I
installed usbmnt but to no effect.
Thanks for you help you both anyway and a happy new year.