[Digikam-users] digiKam does not show all thumbnails in one album

Peter Mc Donough mcd-mail-lists at gmx.net
Fri Dec 28 14:01:59 GMT 2012

Am 27.12.2012 22:04, schrieb Marie-Noƫlle Augendre:
> That resembles to a DB problem I (and some others too) had a few months ago.
> In some cases, records remain in the database with wrong values that
> prevents Digikam to 'see' and accept the corresponding pictures. You might
> find some more information in searching the mailing-list archives.

I assumed that these photos, renamed while digiKam is not running, would
later become visible in digKam.

So what is missing is a a kind of sanity check, at least for single albums.
Alternatively there should be a kind of quarantine album, where the user
tells the DB "accept these photos, I know what I' doing".

cu
Peter