[Digikam-users] Regenerating the database metadata of an album?

Peter Albrecht peter at crazymonkeys.de
Sun Apr 15 08:01:35 BST 2012

Hi Andreas,

one way (but not the most elegant one) might be:

 1. make an advanced search with
      Album : Search pictures located in = <your album>

   (this automatically brings up pictures in subalbums,
    too. At least at my digiKam configuration.)

 2. select all images (CTRL + A)

 3. menu: "Image" -> "Reread Metadata From Selected Images"

Regard,
  Peter Albrecht