[Digikam-users] Digikam not remembering camera photos already downloaded

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 18:38:48 BST 2012

I suspect that only Gphoto2 camera based driver has this problem. USB mas
Storage camera work fine. Can you confirm ?

To be sure about driver used in Camera interface, go To Device/Information
help menu...

Note : I cannot reproduce this dysfunction on my computer

Gilles Caulier

Le 9 avril 2012 18:50, Marie-Noëlle Augendre <mnaugendre at gmail.com> a écrit
: