[Digikam-users] Image editor questions

Elle Stone l.elle.stone at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 22:09:55 BST 2012

Remco, you are right. It isn't the "remembering" per se, it's the
automatic generation of the preview that is annoying, because it takes
so very long and there's nothing you can do until it's done. If there
were a way to tell the editor to remember settings, but to not
generate the preview until a button is pushed, that would be great.

Elle