[Digikam-users] FW: digiKam Fails to Load Jpeg Files

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 09:58:58 GMT 2011

Hi Greg,

I can see the same problem sometime under my new desktop computer (hyper
fast), but less or not on more slower computer.

I already talk about with marcel, and it sound like a race condition
somewhere which lock something somwhere.

Note : compiling digiKam with debug info decrease time response of the
program, and the dysfunction disapear. If you compile without debug and
with optimization, problem is reproducible at 70%...

Please, open a file under bugzilla, we will update it accordingly with
investiguation results.

Thanks in advance

Gilles Caulier