[Digikam-users] Piwigo Plugin

Baltasar Ortega baltolkien at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 05:35:35 GMT 2011

Talking about this plugin.
How Connect it to my personal server?
Must I do something special in the server?
Which url must fill in the connecxion field? piwigo base?
It a few words, How I connect digikam woth my server/piwigo?
Thanks in advance.

2011/11/10 Andrew Goodbody <ajg02 at elfringham.co.uk>

> On 08/11/11 12:10, jheiler at online.de wrote:
>
>>  Dear all,
>>
>> which field in Digikam I have to fill to match to the Piwigo picture
>> description?
>>
>> Kind regards
>> Jürgen
>>

> Enter your text in the Caption box in Digikam then in the Piwigo upload
> dialogue tick the box by "Exif Comment (instead of file name) sets Comment"
> then the text you entered in the Caption box will appear as the Description
> in Piwigo. You may want to untick the one to set the Title.
>
> Andrew

Salutacions

Baltasar

Visiteu els meus blocs:
http://www.gacetadigital.com/
http://www.kdeblog.com/
http://www.linuxjuegos.com
P Us cal imprimir-ho? Protegim el medi ambient