[Digikam-users] Re: tool to view 4 images at once on screen (personal not related to dk)

sleepless sleeplessregulus at hetnet.nl
Mon May 9 18:31:01 BST 2011

Thanks for the hint. Whatever I try, It doesn work. At a certain point I
got the idea that I needed to upgrade to Natty, which of course
introduced far more problems than it solved.
My gwenview is 2.6.0 and it stays so. This version has not the compare
functionallity.

It looks I am lost without help. So the quest for a solution is still open.

Rinus