[Digikam-users] RAW file gone after conversion to jpeg

ozzyprv ozzyprv at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 06:23:40 BST 2011

Is it normal in 2.0.0.4 that my RAW files (.DNG) disappear from the folder
after running a batch operation to convert them to .JPG?

I am using the "Convert to JPEG" tool at the "Convert" menu within the Batch
Queue Manager. I think I remember doing this before and the RAW file stayed
where it was.

I use the words gone and disappear because I refuse to accept that the RAW
files was deleted

Thanks.