[Digikam-users] Re: Face detection problem

sleepless sleeplessregulus at hetnet.nl
Mon Mar 21 21:05:04 GMT 2011

It is a bit confusing indeed. First of all in my case you have to check
(if thats the word) the folder you want to search and also check every
subfolder (else it is left aside). Then you have to take care of the
parameters, default works great but a bit of changing gives different
results and that can be a good thing (trial and error). It works with
amazing accuracy. But you will not see the results immediatly. You have
to click at the leftside of the screen on people or on its subfolder
somtimes several times before they show up.

Although about 80 % of the people was detected I did not manage any face
to have recognised by digikam.

I wrote this as accurate as possible from my memory because I have at
the moment not the system with digikam at hand.

good luck
Rinus