[Digikam-users] Re: On backing up

Gerlos gerlosgm at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 17:35:12 GMT 2011

Il 09/03/2011 15:58, dan dan ha scritto:
> I love wua.la.
>
> Only 1GB free, but reasonable prices for great service and features.
> The only webdrive that uses encryption and decent privacay.
> And since I offer 100GB to my wuala "peers", i may use 100GB for free.
> That's enough for my pics, and I use it as sync tool for 4 pcs - on
> top of the backup feature.
> It even has versioning of files!

I love it too, I think it's great for very private data, And love the
fact that I can use it anywhere just using their java webstart
application (way more comfortable than any web browser interface!).

Since I found it somehow slow in updating files, I put it headless on my
personal server, to keep it synchronized with my dropbox directory, so I
use dropbox to sync files on my personal computers (fast and reliable,
since it syncs p2p in lan), while I can access them from anywhere using
wuala... the best of both worlds!

regards
gerlos