[Digikam-users] Any chance for sliders for curves adjustments?

Paul Verizzo paulv at paulv.net
Sat Mar 5 17:46:45 GMT 2011

While the "Grab the dot and move" adjustments for curves works, I find
it much slower and less obvious than having dark, mid, and high points
at the bottom with sliders.  It takes finer motor control and time to
grab those dots.  I've used this thousands of times with my Canon
Scangear and Dimage Viewer and can attest that it is a LOT faster.  I
don't think it's just relative lack of experience with digiKam.

Not a bug, but a preference, so I thought I'd start here and not at bug
reports.

Paul