[Digikam-users] Re: export to piwigo works really wonderful

sleepless sleeplessregulus at hetnet.nl
Thu Jun 30 18:31:42 BST 2011

Thanks for the nice words, Phillip.
Metadata and gear is completely irrelevant to me, but if others see it
different I will change this in the future and try to make it visible,
that´s something to bother after the summer.
All my pictures have been taken with Pentax. I use Pentax over 30 year,
after my first Praktica startet with pentax K1000, ME, MX, Mz5n and now
K5 that I consider as one very fine maybe one of the best dslr´s ever. I
use very good lenses from Sigma and Tamron from their top models.
Rinus