[Digikam-users] Different time zones in Digikam

Wolfgang Mader Wolfgang_Mader at brain-frog.de
Fri Jun 17 12:07:43 BST 2011

Hallo list,

I have the following setting. My camera is set to UTC, my own time zone is
UTC+1 and I have been shooting in UTC-6. My question is how to reflect this
best in Digikam. I would love to be able so sort by correct day-times (UTC-6)
while keeping the UTC time stamp for proper order in time of photos.

I have seen that there are a few different fields for time in the meta-data, and
that Digikam offers a automated way to fill them, but I would appreciate a hint
on how to use those different fields.

Thank you,
Wolfgang