[Digikam-users] Exif Metadata bug?

Jonas Norlander jonorland at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 13:06:02 BST 2011

Hello!

Is there a known bug with Digikam 2.0.0-rc where the exif metadata is
destroyd from the pictures? All the Exif and Makernote metadata from
the original picture is gone from digikam. The only metadata thats
left is the ones from the templates and added tags (i guess xpm).
I'm not sure where in the workflow the metadata is removed, all I know
is that its still there on the originals on the flash card.
'This is jpegs from a Canon IXUS 100.
One strange thing is photos imported from my Samsung Galaxy mobile
have all metadata left.

Any seen this before?

/ Jonas