[Digikam-users] Re: why is import/transport so much slower than transform anlone?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 19:49:46 BST 2011

no idea. i use png conversion all the time without any problem  sound
like a memory leak.

as i work hard currently on camera interface, i will check it. but
future improvements will be available for 2.1. there are a huge list
of cource code commits to push just after 2.0.

can you hear me which camera driver you use exactly ? which version of
all shared libs too ?

gilles caulier