[Digikam-users] shared and archived photos

Lluís Forns lluis.forns at escoltesiguies.cat
Thu Feb 17 09:18:57 GMT 2011

I am looking for a software which allow me to:
- Share my photos (shared server) and tag/album database between computers
- Archive/add photos to/from DVD, and thumbails/tags/albums... keeps
stored in database, so when I search for a tag and double click on a
photo, I am asked to insert the correct DVD in order to open the file.

Does digikam this? Thanks.

--

<http://www.escoltesiguies.cat>*Lluís Forns - Tècnic Informàtic *
*Servei d'Informàtica*

*Minyons Escoltes i Guies de Catalunya (MEG)*
*Telèfon:* 93 590 27 00
*Fax:* 93 590 04 92
*www.escoltesiguies.cat*

No m'imprimeixis si no és necessari. Protegim el medi ambient.