[Digikam-users] Digikam DB doc

Anders Stedtlund falolaf at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 10:56:17 GMT 2011

Hi,

Are you sure that the images with album=null are the visible ones? In
my case I have a lot of images which have been moved to other albums
that have album=null and the images have new entries in the table with
correct album set. So one can say that the images have two rows each
in the table.

/Anders