[Digikam-users] Modification time +1:00 after shooting time

JD Rogers rogersjd at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 15:47:08 GMT 2011

Interesting.. Martin, good call on checking your own photos. I just
did and see that I have this as well, but it's intermittent. Photos
from last week are fine, photos from some time back have an hour
difference. I'll see if I can nail down when the change happened
tonight which might help determine what caused it.

One thing to try is grabbing some pics from the camera as a mounted
usb device vs through digikam and see if there is a difference.

I guess in the end, I don't mind too much as long as the metadata is
correct. If the filesystem dates are off, one could always right a
script to grab the date using exiv2 and correct the file system time
using touch, but sounds like more work than it's worth.