[Digikam-users] Digikam 2.0 runs only once before corrupting the DB

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 22:37:19 BST 2011

2011/8/20 sleepless <sleeplessregulus at hetnet.nl>:

> if I type in synaptec package manager ¨libdc1394¨ I will see if it is
> installed or not.
> is there no such thing in fedora?
> or fedoras equivalent to:  sudo apt-get install libdc1394-22
> you should see if it´s already installed or else it will be installed.

OK, thanks for the hint. I've always used yum for packages or groups
of packages; I didn't know it could 'speak' also for single programs
or libraries.
At the moment, libdc1394  is not installed, but it might be OK as I
have downgraded to Digikam 1.9.

I'll try to reinstall Digikam 2.0 tomorrow and see what happens ...
will check libdc1394 also.

Marie-Noëlle

--
Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? Webmaster en herbe

Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : Cévennes Plurielles

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil générale