[Digikam-users] Geolocation: no coordinates shown in the Geo-location window even if they are set

Anders Stedtlund falolaf at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 13:41:08 BST 2011

Hi,

My setup:
digiKam 2.0.0 (built by me)
kipi-plugins 2.0.0 (built by me)
openSUSE 11.4 x86_64
KDE 4.7.0

If I open up Geo-location window for an image and set coordinates,
apply and close. Then I open Geo-location window for the same image
and now there are no coordinates shown for that image and the map
isn't updated.

If I open the Golocation view to the right I can see that the
coordinates are set for the image though.

It's a little bit cumbersome to update the coordinates if I have to
find the location every time...

Anyone else seen this?

/Anders