[Digikam-users] Self compiled but no pictures

Mon Sep 20 17:17:28 BST 2010

Hi,

I was using a version of digikam which I compiled by myself. After
upgrading it's not working although I'm using all neccessary libs
compiled by myself in /usr/local... /usr/ didn't work either...

At the moment even the one from my distribution (kubuntu) isn't working
any more :(
I guess there are still some remains (besides my make uninstall) but I
can't find them. I already deleted everything at /usr/local/share
/usr/local/lib etc. still not working :(

Frank

On 09/20/2010 04:14 PM, John D. Choate wrote:
>  On 09/18/2010 02:22 PM, Frank Hommes wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have digikam 1.4 and 1.5 compiled but it won't show any pictures!
>> When I start Digikam everything is normal but no pictures in the middle
>>  I can even do a advanced slideshow with all of my pictures!
>>
>> I tried recompiling digikam and kipiplugins a dozen of times but nothing
>> works :(
>>
>> Someone has an idea?
>>
>> Thanks
>> Frank
>>
> I have tried compiling digikam several times in the past, several
> different versions. All with the same results... no thumbnails
> displayed. I just stick with the official packages for my distro now
> (Mandriva).
>
> John C

Frank Hommes, Bummelberg 37, 44149 Dortmund, Germany
Email: email at freanki.net, ICQ: 14621277
Homepage: http://www.freanki.net
PGP-Key: http://www.freanki.net/gpg/