[Digikam-users] tagging keystroke shortcut

Jim Dory james at dorydesign.com
Sat Sep 11 09:56:44 BST 2010

Apologies if this is covered before but a quick search didn't find it for me.

I need a keystroke when tagging and haven't found it - might be there
but I just don't know what it is. When I have the tagging sidebar open
and start typing a tag into the search bar area, some tag choices
appear above the search bar area. I can select it with the enter key
and that puts the correct tag into the search bar and it then shows up
in the hierarchy above, unchecked. How do I then select that tag with
a keystroke? Is possible?

Using kde 4.5.1 with Digikam 1.4

many thanks, Jim