[Digikam-users] Even Digikam 1.4 doesn't run on my Xubuntu 10.04 system - help!

Andreas Tono andreas.tono at web.de
Wed Sep 8 20:13:28 BST 2010

Am Montag, 6. September 2010 schrieb Gerben Roest:
> On 06-09-10 15:15, Chris G wrote:
> > This is very frustrating, I've been trying to work out exactly
> > what makes Digikam crash on my system without much luck.  I'm
> > running Digikam 1.2 on xubuntu 10.04 (I have actually tried a
> > later Digikam from the PPA repository but it acted just the
> > same).
I am running digiKam
Version 0.10.0
on KDE 4.3.5 (KDE 4.3.5) "release 0"
openSUSE 11.2 (i586)

Digikam crashed only while I was using the image manipulation
function.
In the systray I have an icon showing the system load
If I changed the image and saved it and worked on too fast (system
load quite high) I had more crashes.
So I had an eye on the system load level and did the saving or next
operation of the file when system load was less 30%

Then I had nearly no crashes.

--
Breitenheider Straße 298
32791 Lage