[Digikam-users] digikam svn doesn't show any pictures

Tue May 18 08:44:08 BST 2010

Hi,

I just compiled the digikam svn standalone after using digikam 1.3 for
some time but it doesn't show any pictures!

Digikam starts with the wizards and all my directories are shown but no
pictures.

I can start env_svn showfoto but this is able to load a picture.

The following error I get:
--------
digikam(2855)/digikam (core) Digikam::ImageAlbumModel::slotResult:
Failed to list url:  "Could not start process Unable to create io-slave:
klauncher said: Error loading 'kio_digikamalbums'.
."
digikam(2855): couldn't create slave: "Unable to create io-slave:
klauncher said: Error loading 'kio_digikamalbums'.
"
--------

Best regards
Frank

--
Frank Hommes, Bummelberg 37, 44149 Dortmund, Germany
Email: email at freanki.net, ICQ: 14621277