[Digikam-users] strange problem with deleting folders

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Thu Mar 25 23:06:23 GMT 2010

I just had a closer look at the screenshot: it even sees the folders 4 times!

- the folder_to_delete
- - first_subfolder
- - - - first_sub_sub_folder
- - - - second_sub_sub_folder
- - - - first_sub_sub_folder (2nd time)
- - - - second_sub_sub_folder  (2nd time)
- - first_subfolder (2nd time)
- - - - first_sub_sub_folder (3rd time)
- - - - second_sub_sub_folder (3rd time)
- - - - first_sub_sub_folder (4th time)
- - - - second_sub_sub_folder  (4th time)

so the deeper it goes, the more often it sees a folder...
isn't it strange?

Daniel
my new blog: http://www.guapamania.com/wordpress/