[Digikam-users] Display photos with a rating less or equal to...

gerlos gerlosgm at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 18:48:25 BST 2010

Hello everyone,
It's time for me to do some clean-up on my photo collection, since my hard
disk is almost full.
Since I usually rate all my photos just after I downloaded them, I thought
that to clean-up my collection I should remove the photos whose rating is
lower a specified threshold.

Usually most of them are quite bad (I take a LOT of shots!), but since now I
keeped them, just in case, and now I have tens of GB of pictures, and need
some way to identify images to remove.

Does anyone know how can I do this?

It would be nice if we could see these photos in digikam using a "lower-than"
threshold to filter the view, so I could see my worst shots and decide if I
want remove some of them or not. Any clues?

thanks in advance
gerlos

--
"Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more
of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something