[Digikam-users] Problem 1.2 with digikam not starting

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Tue Jul 27 15:44:19 BST 2010

I am trying to run digikam 1.2 on Mandriva 2010.0 with kipi plugins 1.3
and it fails after the splash screen just when it is trying to load
plugins with

digikam: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/kde4/kipiplugin_ipodexport.so:
undefined symbol: _ZN6KDebug13hasNullOutputE9QtMsgTypebib

I have tried deleting digikamrc but still get the same error. It used to
work with 1.1 of plugins but for some reason I cant go back now as 1.2
seems to require 1.3 of the plugins.

Anyone any ideas please? What else can I try to sort this?

Stuart
--
Website: http://www.stella-maris.org.uk
or:      http://www.broadstairs.org