[Digikam-users] detach window in digikam image editor

Istvan Gabor suseuser04 at freemail.hu
Wed Jan 27 22:32:21 GMT 2010

Hello: currently I have digikam 0.9.6 on openSUSE 11.2 with KDE 3.5.10.In digikam image editor if I choose an edit option (eg Transform/Aspect ratio crop) the program places the image on the left size and on the right side a window is opened with the options that can be set. In earlier versions the edit window was not split two but the options window was detached from the edit window. How is it possible to set this behavior (ie detached options window)? Right now it is very unconvenient to open and close options window always if I want to change a setting (I have relatively small screen so I can't afford to have options window always open). Thanks in advance,Istvan