[Digikam-users] view -> image sorting order

jim junk junk_jim at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 18 23:21:14 GMT 2010

You can go to HOME>KDE>SHARE>CONFIG>digikamrc and open it in an editor.  I used Kate since I'm on Kubuntu.  Change the line "Image Sorting=0" to "Image Sorting=1" and save it.  Save an unchanged copy of the file just in case something bad happens.

This seemed to work OK for me but I didn't test it very extensively.