[Digikam-users] Deleting in Digikam

Gys van Zyl gysvanzyl at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 17:53:39 GMT 2010

Yes, I have to say that this discussion has gone off on a tangent so fast
that the original question is nowhere in sight.  If I understand Andrew's
question correctly, he has used digikam to find duplicates in his photo
collection.  Now he needs a way to quickly delete all the duplicates.  I've
not done this myself, but I'm going to try it.  I'll first have to generate
the fingerprints though, so it'll take some time.  It should be as simple as
Ctrl-A to select all the duplicates once digikam has found them and then
pressing delete to get rid of them, but I'll see.

BTW, personally I was very happy that ubuntu put beta 5 in the repositories.
 There are no dealbreaker bugs for me and usability has gone up tremendously
from 0.10.  I just wish that they'd update the package to 1.0 final now that
it's available.